Artisan Workshop Weekend
Artisan Workshop Weekend Package:
September 16 - 18, 2016
Join us for a relaxing weekend of art and creativity. Enjoy the serenity that Purity lake offers. Take in the rustic beauty and the peace and quiet found in our natural surroundings. This retreat includes a wide variety of artisan-instructed workshops.
- Participation in up to 3 workshops (sign up in advance)
- 2 nights lodging at the retreat center
- 6 meals beginning with Friday dinner and ending with Sunday lunch
- Beverage station throughout the weekend - hot beverages and ice water
- Welcome Sip & Paint workshop on Friday night
- Saturday snacks, including s'mores on Saturday night
- Gentle stretch Yoga both Saturday & Sunday morning
- Campfire Saturday night
- Retreat center amenities including: private beach, canoes, kayaks, rowboats, hiking trails, tennis, and much more!
- NH State taxes & Retreat Center service fees included
- Additional a la carte activities: Chair Massage, Private Reiki Treatment & Full-body Massage.
Round up your friends and the price goes down!
Single Accommodations: $549 per person
Double Accommodations: $459 per person
Triple Accommodations: $439 per person
Quad Accommodations: $419 per person
Day Guest: $155 per person (includes lunch & 2 workshops)
For weekend information and reservations, please call:
603-367-8896 or (800) 373-3754
We are pleased to welcome a talented group of artisans:
Laura Guptill: Hand-Stamped Copper Earrings & "Sequencing" Painting
Ginger Burks: Beginner Knitting & Sweater Design
Caitriona Barclay: Japanese Temari Ball Decoration
Nate Macomber: Glass Blowing
Huntington Barclay: Seeing with an Artist's Eye
Mabel Doyle: Painting with Fiber
Joyce Folgert: Watercolor Painting "Poppies"
Leslie Jose: Reiki, Sound Meditation & Silent Walk with Journaling
Theresa Beckett: Needle Felting
Janet Johnson: Basket Weaving