Important Camp Information
The following 'handbook' fliers have been designed in response to commonly asked questions from parents and campers. Parents should review this information with their children prior to arrival at camp. Campers are expected to respect and adhere to camp policies as enforced by the staff. Parents are expected to support camp philosophy and protocol. This information is periodically reviewed.
- Packing for Camp
- Travel Information
- Being in Touch with your Child
- Important Rules & Policies
- Keeping the Kids Healthy
- Ski Class Level Descriptions
- Snowboard Class Level Descriptions
- Camp Forms ~ Rental Form (Ski, Snowboard, Skate)
- Camp Forms ~ Camper Health History
We are excited to welcome you to Ski & Snowboard Camp. Camp is incredible fun! We look forward to sharing it with you!
For additional information, contact Steve Harding 'Stevo' - Camp Coordinator:
603-367-4010 (direct line) or email at email@example.com